Rosina Shop Keeper Plaques
A commemorative way to acknowledge businesses that have been a part of the Bloorcourt Community for 25 years or more!
The Rosina Shopkeeper's Plaques is an initiative that was created in 2014 with community parters Working Women's Centre, local historian Ann Ball and the Ball. It was named in honour after Rosina Peluso, a longtime shop keeper and owner of Mediterrania.
- Black Belt World at 883 Bloor St W
- CONC (Christie Ossington Neighbourhood Centre) at 854 Bloor St W
- Exclaim! Media at 849a Bloor St W
- Hair by Lina at 1001 Bloor St W
- Homelife Cimerman Real Estate Ltd Brokerage at 911 Bloor St W
- Houselink at 805 Bloor St W
- Main Drug Mart at 1110 Bloor St W
- Paradise Theatre at 1006 Bloor St W
- Pharmasave Chemists at 849 Bloor St W
- Tax Savers - have to confirm one of two addresses to have it located at
- Tino's Shoe Repair at 882 Bloor St W
- Valentino's Men's Shop at 974 Bloor St W